- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. How many years of experience do you have in the Chiropractic field?
30 Years of active practice.
2. Have you always practiced in Rogers, AR?
No, prior to relocating to Rogers, AR I practiced Shreveport, LA with Dr. Robert Zahn, with Dr. Dallas Humble in Monroe, LA and had owned two private practices in Fort Myers Beach, FL and El Dorado, AR.
3. What prompted you to enter the chiropractic field?
A good friend whom I respected was a chiropractor and suggested my best friend and I go to chiropractic school.
4. What interested you most during your training program?
How the body is controlled by the nerve system, and when that system is working properly the body can function in harmony and optimal health is available.
5. Are you certified by any overseeing body in the Chiropractic field?
Yes – the Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
6. What type of education does it take to acquire your credentials?
Two years of pre-requisite studies in chiropractic.
Five years in Chiropractic College to receive a doctorate.
7. How do you keep up with the latest developments in Chiropractic care?
Continuing education is thru accredited schools and school sponsored programs, state associations and much reading.
8. Today, what do you enjoy most about the field of Chiropractic?
The opportunity to help people achieve and enjoy a better quality of life.
9. What challenges (road bumps) have you encountered to provide the care you now successfully deliver?
The ever changing development of the science, the application and delivery of the chiropractic adjustment.
10. What do you want prospective patients to know about you and your practice? What is your philosophy of care?
The body is self-healing and is regulated by the nerve system. Health is achieved by choice, not by chance. As long as your nerve system is functioning 100% you have the potential for optimum health. It’s all about a healthy nerve system and how you eat, move and think.
11. Who would provide care to your patients in your absence?
Dr. John Unruh.
12. What would you say to patients with special needs? Are you comfortable treating them?
Yes. All people have a spine and nerve system. All people need regular spinal care. Everyone is invited and welcomed.
13. Why should a person with chiropractic needs choose Unruh Chiropractic & Wellness Center?
We use state of the art equipment; digital x-ray, thermograms are used for diagnosis; the delivery of the adjustments aren’t just manual, we use a quality adjusting devise called the arthostem. Dr. Unruh and I have almost 60 years combined experience with all kinds of chiropractic patients and we confer daily to aid patients that we encounter with special and unique ailments. We provide in house physical therapies to speed up patient’s recovery and educate patients on how to achieve and maintain optimum health. All this makes us different than the average chiropractic clinic. Additionally, Dr. Unruh is relentless in his pursuit of knowledge, he continues to study from nutrition to extremity adjustments to neurological evaluations and I am honored to learn, study and practice with a lifelong friend.
Sign Up to Be A Part of Our Mailing List! You Will Receive Newsletters and an update on our new office!